We pitched for and won the RFP process for Kiwibank with Kallidus Learning Management System (LMS) as our partner. Inspire Group are the reseller for Kallidus in New Zealand and Australia, we’ve implemented Kallidus in over 15 different sites within the public and private sectors. Having been on the market since 2000, Kallidus LMS is a proven product with a number of key clients throughout the world including Nissan Europe, Specsavers and Boots Pharmacy.
The Inspire Kallidus LMS solution is a unique proposition; it provides a scalable, global product with the responsiveness and support of a local provider. Our Wellington and Sydney-based support team goes beyond day-to-day issues and works with customers to ensure they are getting the best from the Kallidus LMS.
We completed the implementation of Kallidus LMS at Kiwibank in June 2009. This site also services NZ Post Retail. It is a complex implementation that includes:
- Hosting with dedicated URLs
- Two domains including different branding for each (Kiwibank and NZPost Retail)
- Two nightly HR system data feeds (one for each domain)
- Single sign-on from the Kiwibank intranet
- Migration of historical classroom learning data (7 years over 3 sources)
- Migration of growpotential eLearning data (7 years)