Books are understandably a huge part of what influences us here at Inspire Group. We love devouring words! We love opening our minds and we love sharing! We often get asked what we are reading so here is a curated list of just some of our favorites, linked for easy reference.
So go on, open those fresh pages of a brand new book and sniff it in… Don’t you just love that smell? Download them to your device or if you prefer your books well-loved, come say hey to your favourite Inspire Group peeps and borrow a copy from our bookshelves.
- Brain Rules, John Medina
- Lean UX – Jeff Gothelf
- Think Like a Freak – Stephen J Dubner
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- The Tale of the Dueling Neurosurgeons – Sam Kean
- Learned Optimism – Martin E P Sellgman
- The Accidental Creative – Todd Henry
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
- Trigger Warning – Neil Gaiman
- Mindset – Dr Carol S Dweck
- Understanding Comics – Scott McCloud
- Don’t make me think – Steve Krug
- Influencer – Joseph Grenny
And of course anything by these legends:
- Chip and Dan Heath: Made to Stick,
- Dan Roam: Show and Tell, Back of
- Dan Pink: Drive, To Sell is Human
Tuck into it and let us know what you think!