Work With Us
We’re always happy to hear from great learning designers who are keen to join our passionate and totally engaged team.
We’re the kind of place that will let you run with your ideas of building intergalactic learning beacons whilst you simultaneously work on a wide range of pretty cool clients projects.
We’re flexible to you working from home when you feel the need for a “no pants Friday” or inspiration from looking out to your garden. When you’re onsite we’ll make you eat cake and sausage rolls and we’ll never let you forget your birthday even when you’d rather. We know you’ll be working hard but loving every minute and for that we’ll make sure we says cheers and that you always have a coffee in one hand and a banana in the other (we really do have a lot of bananas here!).
This really is a special place to work, unless you dislike adventure, invention and laughing. Get in touch if you do like that kind of thing and don’t hold back.
Intermediate Learning Designer – Melbourne
We’re currently looking for an Intermediate Learning Designer to join our Fitzroy office. You’ll be part of a Learning Design cohort spanning Auckland, Wellington, Melbourne and beyond, and you’ll be encouraged to keep learning and growing your skills.
You’ll work on a variety of learning solutions from digital through to workshops and with clients from all industries.
As an Intermediate Learning Designer you’ll be no stranger to working with clients to design engaging scenarios which you cleverly weave through your clear and concise content.
For more information contact Beth@inspiregroup.co.nz / +6422 6775607
Country Director – Kuala Lumpur
Inspire Group is a New Zealand owned, market leader in the design and development of customised leadership and learning solutions in New Zealand, Australia and internationally. Our expertise in this area over the past 20 years has been recognised through speaking invitations, master classes and several international awards, including a recent Brandon Hall Gold for Best Advance in Leadership Development – one of the top global accolades in our industry.
Through our offices in New Zealand and Australia, and partner offices across Asia, we are now proudly supporting leadership projects in 38 countries and we are now seeking a Kuala Lumpur based Country Director.
- To build our Inspire Group Malaysia Leadership and Learning brand.
- To generate a sound client base of buying customers by educating clients on our offering.
- To be highly visible at leadership level, participate and speaker at leadership events and conferences.
- To build a team around you to support your sales and delivery
- To ensure cross regional connections with the existing Inspire Group offices.
- You’ve worked in KL before and are keen to get back, or perhaps you are still there and are seeking your next role.
- You’ve a business mind and an entrepreneurial flair, you know what needs to doing and are happy to roll up your sleeves to get there.
- You’re a natural networker, you thrive on building relationships, you listen, learn and provide first class advise to clients.
- You’ve led a team, you know how to get the best out of people and work collaboratively to get there.
For more information contact Beth@inspiregroup.co.nz to apply for this role or to chat further.
People Partner – Melbourne
We’re looking for a People Partner to join Melbourne team. In essence this solution line at Inspire Group, serves as a recruitment partner for our clients, providing them with much needed and the best Learning and Development consultants available in the industry.
This role is for you if you have an already established network in Melbourne and a focus on the digital space, you love finding great talent, and you have a passion for providing clients with a fantastic service. New business development and account management are a large part of this role.
Contact Beth@inspiregroup.co.nz / +64 22 6775607 for more information.
Not quite what you're after? We're always on the look out for hot new talent.